Texas has some really good strip clubs, and the best ones are located in Dallas. Most strip club guests are not really prepared for the experience, at least the newcomers do have their reservations, as well as, fantasies. In this post, we are sharing some of the common guest mistakes that you must avoid while visiting a strip club Dallas Tx.
- Not tipping enough. Appreciate the fact that strippers are there for work, and they make a considerable part of their income through tips. While you don’t have to rain notes on the stage, tipping is always encouraged, especially if you want to have a good time with the entertainers.
- Not asking for a lap dance. Most strip club entertainers will come and offer a lap dance, and if you have never experienced one, you are already missing on the experience! Make sure to try a lap dance, the cost of which is decided by the house. If you want the dance in a private room or want a special song, charges are extra.
- Using derogatory words and taking photos. Well, strip clubs are extremely strict when it comes to ensuring privacy of their entertainers. Do not even try to take photos, and treat the strippers with respect. Using any kind of crass or mean language can have serious consequences.
- Not enjoying the booze. If you want the best table and want to have a good time at any strip club in Dallas, order the booze. Most clubs have license to serve alcohol, while others insist on BYOB. Either way, getting drunk is always fun, but don’t go overboard!
- Not enjoying the game. The best strip clubs have big plasma screens, where you can enjoy the game on any given day. With the beautiful strippers around, it doesn’t get any better than that. Just check in advance for house specials, which can ensure great savings, especially on weekdays.
If you want to make the most of your regular trips to strip clubs in the area, look for VIP memberships, which have exclusive offers and deals. You also get to access special tables, reserved areas and don’t have to wait in a line to get in. Also, many clubs have weekly specials and offers for early guests, so check for that. By the way, there is nothing wrong is saying no to a lap dance, if you don’t want one.